Tuesday, June 4, 2013

The Person of Adam


The reality of and life of Adam has a consequence that we should cherish: the reality of Jesus. Adam was a real man, that committed a real sin. In comparison, Jesus was a real man, that committed NO sin.

A ratio is a comparison between two numbers or a relationship between two quantities. Ratios can be expressed in several ways and reveal significant relationships hidden in mass of data.  For example man for man (1:1) or sin for no sin (1:0). The reality and truth of these ratios are what saves me as a believer in them.

If Adam isn't real, then his sin wasn't real and Jesus doesn't need to be real.  I know that I am real and I have committed real sin.  I need a real savior.

1 Corinthians 15:21-22
For since by man came death, by Man also came the resurrection of the dead. For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ all shall be alive.

Listen to more about the reality of Adam


No comments:

Post a Comment